Salient Features of Shivam Laser Rain Pipes
- Fast irrigation – energy saving and smooth movement of water
- Works on low pressure
- Low incidence of clogging due to laser punched holes.
- No filter.
- Manufactured from special grade virgin poly ethylene mixture and UV stabilized to protect from sun.
- Low price compared to sprinklers
• Diameter 32mm, 64mm,75mm,90mm (available is layflat tubing with no holes)
• Wall thickness 300 micron (12 mil), 400 micron (16 mil)
• Operating Pressure 0.7 kg/cm² for 32mm
• Discharge of 172 – 180lph per mtr.@0.7kg/cm² for 32mm
• Wetting diameter 8m.
• Approx. Permissible length 45m for 32mm
• Recommended pipe spacing 6m for best.
Custom order of any thickness, any size and any hole spacing is possible.